Tired of scams and ripoffs? Here’s a list of eight scam free ways to work from home. Really legitimate. That means none of the you pay us now and we’ll pay you never crap that’s everywhere.
The first three scam free ways to work from home on the list give you the best chance at earning enough money to actually replace the income you lost when you lost your job.
The best part of these sites is that there is a demand for all levels of work experience from posting comments on blogs to high tech computer programing jobs. Almost any job experience that you have you will find a market for on the following sites.
Work From Home Freelance Tips
- This is not quick or easy. But making real money is definitely possible and of course scam free.
- Take the skill tests provided. It’s crucial that you build a profile that makes potential clients trust you, especially when you are just starting out.
- Bulding credibility is going to take some time. Generally about 100 hours or 15 -20 projects. Until you reach that threshold you’re probably going to have to accept lowball offers. Once you have proof of the quality of your work through the positive feedback that your clients leave, the amount of money you can make will really increase.
- Link to your portfolio or create one. People like to see proof before giving you their money.
Paid Online Surveys
I almost didn’t include this part of the list. There are just so many “get paid to fill out surveys” scams out there it’s ridiculous. Even the ones that ‘pay’ don’t give you a chance at meaningful income.
I would still include the scam free work from home survey sites below because you can receive small payments and win prizes. It’s enough money to potentially pay for a restaurant lunch bill for two but nothing to pay your rent with. The sites below are free to join so you have nothing to lose and free lunches to gain.
The first sign that you are being scammed is if the paid online survey site asks you to make any upfront payments to join the site or access the survey. None of the handful of legitimate paid online survey sites that I have found require any upfront payments of any kind.
4. Cash Crate
Work From Home Survey Tips
- Don’t dedicate more than maybe thirty minutes on these survey sites. The pay doesn’t warrant spending much time here unless you just really enjoy giving your opinion to influence marketing and product decisions.
- Any survey site that asks for you to pay for access is a SCAM!
Article Submission Sites
The next few sites are user generated content sites. That means you write an article and get paid based on its popularity. These are good if you enjoy writing about different topics or just know more about certain topics than most people.
Work From Home Article Submission Tips
- Don’t worry about writing like Shakespeare. If you can read the articles on these sites then you can write them.
- Focus on topics that are popular. You can figure out what the popular topics either on the sites themselves or by searching Google Trends or even Twitter.
- “How To” articles and videos tend to perform the best.
Keep in mind that work from home is still work. Each one of these methods can and will pay off if you put the effort into making it work. If you want more information about scam free ways to work from home join the Unemployees Club and send me a message.